Hybrid interviewing enables you to combine quantitative insights with qualitative feedback so that you get a better view of the whole picture – which means deeper, more insightful research results for you. It does this by working closely with QUALTOPICS™ to combine both qualitative and quantitative methods into one seamless format.
How it Works
At a predetermined point in the survey, qualified respondents are connected to a live, professional moderator, via QUALTOPICS™, in an environment similar to Instant Messenger.
A real-time, one-on-one interview session then takes place and the moderator probes the respondent on key points.
During these interview sessions, the moderator has access to pre-selected respondent survey answers, allowing them to lead a more focused, effective discussion.
Sessions typically last for 13-17 minutes and once the interview is complete, the respondent moves on to answer any remaining survey questions.
Benefits of the Hybrid Interviewing Approach
- Uncovers the “why” behind the data, with deeper insights into what consumers really mean
- Allows researchers to probe the counter-intuitive finding
- Streamlines the research process by offering both qualitative and quantitative data using just one platform
- Enriches quantitative findings in a way that helps to more fully achieve your research objectives
- Provides a seamless and cost-effective solution to obtain additional insight
- Completes the research story using the consumer’s own language and words